Last Updated: March 29, 2022
Effective Date: March 29, 2022
At Rebeccatech LLC and its affiliated companies (“Rebeccatech LLC” or "Nebulyft®️", "we", "our" or "us"), we value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
This Policy describes:
- What Information Do We Collect
- How Do We Collect Your Information
- How Will We Use Your Information
- How Do We Store Your Information
- Share and Transfer
- Your Rights
- Security of Your Information
- Supplemental Notice for California Residents
- Supplemental Notice for Nevada Residents
- Privacy Policies of Third-Party Websites/Applications
- How to Contact Us
1. What Information Do We Collect
Privacy is important to us at Nebulyft, which is why we only collect the personal data that we need. This may include:
- Account Information: Your Nebulyft account and related details, like your contact phone number, email address, passwords, social account, and third-party avatar.
- Device Information: Data that could identify your device, such as the Bluetooth MAC address if you connect your device to your phone.
- Contact Information: We may ask for your name, email address, shipping address, and phone number when you place an order or contact us for customer service.
- Other Information You Provide to Us: Details such as the time, topic, and content of your communications with Nebulyft.
While providing this information is not mandatory, it may be necessary for us to provide you with our products and services or respond to your requests.
2. How Do We Collect Your Information
At Nebulyft, we collect most of your data directly from you. We collect your information through four ways with your consent:
- Directly from You:
We collect personal information that you provide to us directly, including your name, contact phone number, email address, shipping address, passwords, social media account, location of your devices, your location information, your photos and videos.
- Automatic Collection:
We collect your device information automatically within the necessary scope, including location information of the device, Bluetooth MAC address, memory information, and operating system version.
- Third-Party Sources:
We collect and use information obtained from Third-Party Accounts like Facebook, Google, TikTok, Bing, and iCloud that you use to login to our Services. We collect your name, username, avatar, social account, and other details from your Third-Party Account profile. We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
- Devices Permission:
In the process of collecting and using your personal information, we mainly call the mobile phone device permissions. When you enable any permission, you authorize us to collect and use relevant personal information to provide you with corresponding services.
You can choose to change the scope of consent or withdraw your authorization at any time. However, withdrawing your consent or authorization will not affect our previous collection and use of personal information based on your authorization. We will ask for your prior consent if we want to use the information for other purposes not specified in this Policy.
3. How Will We Use Your Information
At Nebulyft, we use personal data to power our Services, to process your transactions, to communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law. We may also use personal data for other purposes with your consent.
Nebulyft uses your personal data only when we have a valid legal basis to do so:
- To honor our contractual commitments to you: Much of our processing of personal data is to meet our contractual obligations to our users or to take steps at users’ requests in anticipation of entering into a contract with them. For example, we handle personal data on this basis to allow you to sign up for our services.
- Consent: Where required by law and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of your implied or express consent.
- Legitimate interests: In many cases, we handle personal data on the grounds that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals. This includes operating our business and services, providing security for our websites, products, software, or applications, marketing, receiving payments, preventing fraud, and knowing the customer to whom we are providing services.
- Legal compliance: We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations (such as our obligation to share data with tax authorities).
Nebulyft uses your personal data only for the purposes described below:
- Provide Our Services
We use your information to fulfill our agreements with you and provide you with our Services. We process your personal information as necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, including but not limited to:
- Managing your information and accounts, including registration;
- Providing the Services to you, including providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services;
- Answering requests for customer or technical support;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services, and policy changes; and
- Administrative Purpose
We use your information for various administrative purposes, including but not limited to:
- Pursuing our legitimate interests such as direct marketing, research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services;
- Improving, upgrading or enhancing our Services;
- Developing new products and Services;
- Ensuring internal quality control and safety;
- Authenticating and verifying individual identities, including requests to exercise your rights under this policy;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors with our Services;
- Auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities;
- Sharing information with third parties as needed to provide the Services;
- Enforcing our agreements and policies;
- Complying with our legal obligations.
- Other propose
We also use your information for other purposes as requested by you or as permitted by applicable law.
- Consent: We may use personal information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
- Automated Decision Making: We may engage in automated decision making, including profiling. Nebulyft’s processing of your personal information will not result in a decision based solely on automated processing that significantly affects you unless such a decision is necessary as part of a contract we have with you, we have your consent, or we are permitted by law to engage in such automated decision making. If you have questions about our automated decision making, you may contact us as set forth in “Contact Us” below.
- De-identified and Aggregated Information: We may use personal information and other information about you to create de-identified and/or aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the device from which you access our Services, or other analyses we create.
4. How Do We Store Your Information
The information that we collect from you will be processed primarily in the EU and the United States but may be transferred to and stored at/processed in other countries.
You can opt out of having your information being used by Nebulyft for performance-based advertising by accessing your mobile device settings and following the most recent published instructions. If you limit ad tracking, you will still see advertisements (even ones sourced from Nebulyft’s network), but we will no longer be able to use the personal information described above in Section 2 to serve you with more relevant ads.
In addition, the advertising identifier (along with any information collected about that identifier) that was previously assigned to you will also be disassociated. This means that if at a later stage, you decide to opt back in, we will not be able to use any of your past information for advertising purposes, and you will (for all practical purposes) be a new user to our system.
6. Share and Transfer
a) Sharing with Explicit Consent: We will share your personal information with other parties only with your explicit consent.
b) Fulfilling Legal Obligations: We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations or the mandatory requirements of government authorities.
c) Disclosures to Protect Us or Others: We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
d) Disclosure in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
f) Sharing with Authorized Partners: Some of our Services will be provided by authorized partners only for the purposes stated in this policy. We may share some of your personal information with our partners to provide better customer service and user experience. We will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, and explicit purposes, and only share personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners are not authorized to use the shared personal information for any other purpose.
Our partners are:
- Third-party service providers: Provide us with payment facilitation, package shipping, application development, electronic message processing, and other services. Some of your personal information may be collected directly by third-party service providers and subject to their privacy policies.
- Third-party SDK service providers: In order to ensure the stable operation and function realization of the application and enable you to use and enjoy more services and functions, we will embed third-party SDKs in the application.
For details, see the following list of third-party service providers:
Type of information
- billing address
- shipping address
- email address
- phone number
- payment information
- device and browser information:
- network connection
- IP address
- browsing history
Type of information
- User demographics (age, gender, language)
- User behavior (pages visited, time spent on site, bounce rate)
- User location (country, city)
- User device information (browser, operating system, device type)
- Traffic sources (referral sources, search terms, social media)
- Conversion tracking (goals, transactions, revenue)
- IP address (although this can be anonymized to comply with data privacy regulations)
- Cookies and related data (unique identifiers, session duration)
- Transfer of Personal Information
- International Data Transfers
7. Your Rights
As a data subject under the data privacy legislation, you have certain rights that you can exercise under certain circumstances, such as:
- Request Access to Your Personal Data:
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we hold and certain information relating to our processing of your personal data.
- Request Correction of Your Personal Data:
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can update your personal data at any time by logging into your account and updating your details directly, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Request Erasure of Your Personal Data:
You have the right to request that Nebulyft delete your personal data, where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Request Restriction of Processing of Your Personal Data:
You have a right to ask Nebulyft to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain scenarios, for example if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data, or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Where processing is restricted, we are allowed to retain sufficient information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
- Request the Transfer of Your Personal Data:
You have the right to obtain a digital copy of your personal data or request the transfer of your personal data to another company. Please note that this right only applies to automated data which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the data to perform a contract with you.
- Object to Processing of Your Personal Data:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we believe we have a legitimate interest in processing it (as explained above). You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your data which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request Human Intervention for Automated Decision Making and Profiling:
You have the right to request human intervention where we are carrying out automated decision making when processing your personal data. This form of processing is permitted where it is necessary as part of our contract with you, providing that appropriate safeguards are in place or your explicit consent has been obtained.
We will endeavor to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to exercise any of the above rights. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint:
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the way in which we process your data, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to make a complaint to the data protection regulator in the US or EU or in other competent authority). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the data protection regulator, so please do contact us in the first instance.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or computer's hard drive. They contain information about the user settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Services. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they originated, their lifetime, and a randomly generated unique number or identifier.
Our Services use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to use your account.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services, and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which we use to recognize you when you return to the Services.
We may also use web beacons or similar technologies in combination with cookies. Web beacons are small pieces of code that are embedded in web pages or emails and are used to monitor the behavior of users visiting our Services.
If you wish to learn more about cookies and web beacons, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Security of Your Information
By using our Services or providing personal information to us, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues related to your use of our Services. In the event of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our Services, by sending an email to you, or by mail.
10. Supplemental Notice for California Residents
This Supplemental California Privacy Notice is applicable only to the processing of personal information by Nebulyft.com which is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to know the categories of personal information that Nebulyft.com has collected about them and whether Nebulyft.com disclosed that personal information for a business purpose (e.g., to a service provider) in the preceding 12 months.
- Identifiers, including name, email address, phone number, and IP address;
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as name, address, phone number, and payment card information;
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as age or gender;
- Commercial information, such as purchase history and customer records;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history and interaction with our website;
- Geolocation data, such as location-based services;
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, such as call and video recordings;
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information to create a profile reflecting an individual’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We have disclosed some or all of the above categories of personal information for business purposes to our service providers. Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to request the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about them in the past 12 months, as well as the categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for business purposes in the preceding 12 months.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please email us at email@example.com
For purposes of the CCPA, we do not “sell” personal information, nor do we have actual knowledge of any “sale” of personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
11. Supplemental Notice for Nevada Residents
This Supplemental Nevada Privacy Notice applies solely to Nevada residents. Under Nevada law, Nevada residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal Information. However, please note that Nebulyft does not sell your Personal Information as defined under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A. If you have any questions or concerns or wish to request that we do not sell your information in the future, please contact us using the details provided below with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request”.
12. Privacy Policies of Third-Party Websites/Applications
Our Services may contain links to other websites/applications, and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Services. These third-party services are not under our control. We encourage our users to carefully read the privacy policies of each website and application they interact with. We do not endorse, screen, or approve, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Providing personal information to third-party websites or applications is at your own risk.
15. How to Contact Us
We welcome feedback and are happy to answer any questions you may have about your data. You may contact us electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or in the alternative, you can contact us at 5270 california ave.,Ste 200, Irvine,CA 92617, United States